276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tower THS10 Handheld Steam Cleaner, Includes Crevice Tool, Flexible Hose, 1050 W, Brush Tool, Microfiber Cloth, Blue, 250 ml Capacity

£12.245£24.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Another good option is if you use de-ionized water rather than tap water as this prevents limescale and prolongs the life of your steamer. F.A.Q.s Are handheld steam cleaners any good? As well as being easy to carry around, one of the best things about a handheld steam cleaner is its versatility. The handy cleaning tool can be used to effectively clean kitchens, bathrooms, windows, and textiles with no cleaning agent necessary – the steam does all the work to deliver a deep clean in even hard-to-reach places. The only cleaning accessory you will ever need, this corded handheld steam cleaner will power through a range of cleaning tasks leaving your home clean and fresh. Heating up in just three minutes, the powerful cleaners keeps germs at bay by using steam temperatures up to 105 degrees, penetrating grease, grime and bacteria. To start off this review I have Bissell in the top spot with this powerful little steam cleaner. It’s extremely lightweight so anyone can use it and the long power cord means you’ll get a large are covered no bother. Although the water tank is only 260ml the cleaning solution tank is 200ml so the combined volume allows more steam time. It’s ready to go in as little as 40 seconds and the angled head of the mop easily reaches into tight corners.

I recently used the Quest Handheld Steam Cleaner to clean various areas of my home, and I must say its multi-functionality impressed me. The compact design made it easy to handle while reaching tight spaces, and the range of cleaning accessories proved quite handy. What I found most convenient about this steam cleaner is its lightweight and portable design, making it effortless to carry around the house. Plus, the 10-piece accessories set provided versatility, allowing me to switch between tasks and surfaces seamlessly, saving me time and effort. The safety cap prevents you from refilling it when it’s hot so steaming a large area can take a while as you wait for it to cool down. However, despite its compact size, I noticed that the 350ml water capacity could be larger. For bigger projects, it may require frequent water refills. In conclusion, the ASSCA Steam Cleaner Portable is an excellent choice for those seeking a versatile and efficient cleaning tool for everyday household tasks, though it may not be suitable for heavy-duty cleaning jobs.What genuinely stood out for me is that the Comforday Steam Cleaner is chemical-free, providing a safe and eco-friendly approach to cleaning. This feature made me feel at ease knowing that I wasn’t introducing harmful chemicals into my home, particularly around my children and pets. A handheld steamer needs to be comfortable to lift and carry. As you’ll be holding the unit for extended periods of time, the heavier the item the more difficult the job will become. The models here range from 1.36kg (the lightest model) to 3.7kg (which is the full steam mop setting, not the handheld unit!). Water Tank Size The best fabric steamers offer a range of steam settings, allowing you to alter the power depending on the delicacy of the fabric – whether that be cotton, linen, silk or viscose. It’s not as powerful as the Bissell nor does it clean as well but it’s cheaper so that’s the trade off.

It has a flat, floor mop attachment with microfibre cloth. The clever design of this allows you to remove the dirty pad and attach a clean on without touching it! This makes a much more pleasant and hygienic cleaning routine. The lint brush removes debris and aligns the clothes fabric to smooth out creases with ease. The creaser attachment works with a secondary steam hole to press and give the perfect finish to any shirt or suit set. This Vax steam cleaner does a lot more than just cleaning counter-tops. It’s a combined steam mop and handheld unit and comes with a bottle of unique steam detergent to leave your home fresher than ever. Others offer features and attachments such as brushes to refresh upholstery, lint removers and scent infusers, to use on a variety of garments.What appealed to me the most was the absence of harsh chemicals, making it an eco-friendly choice. However, I found it challenging to maintain a continuous flow of steam, as the safety switch needed to be held in place alongside the power button. Having used the Comforday Multi-Purpose Steam Cleaner, I found it to be a fantastic cleaning tool. The heating time of 3-4 minutes and the high-pressure steam provided an efficient means to clean and sanitise various surfaces in my home, such as my bathroom tiles, upholstery, and even my car seats. Furthermore, the steam cleaner’s lightweight design made it a breeze to carry around and reach difficult areas effortlessly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment